Friday, August 7, 2009

Louis Louis, oh oh.

- Bought these prints at the Paris flea market from a guy who had the best sellection. I love the renderings of these Louis XVI style rooms in black and white. The exact symmetry of the rooms is pretty cool too. I'm noticing that I'm really into wallpaper lately and think these pages would make a really interesting one for a bathroom or something...with pictures and frames hung over it. The illustrations have really nice texture/pattern to them. It says the name G. Felix Lenoir on them. I have them on my floor right now, Sara put one up on her wall. I think I need to suck it up and get them framed...what do you think?







1 comment:

  1. i say frame them! they really are beautiful - love the wallpaper idea for a bathroom, or what about for a nice walk-in closet? i don't have one of those, but i can dream! they kind of remind me of little dioramas for paper dolls. very cool - thanks for sharing. xo joanna

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...