Monday, November 8, 2010

If Only I were a California Girl...

During my most recent trip to San Francisco, I was fortunate enough to take a tour of the Dolphin Swimming and Boating Club. (It's often open to the public-so you can check it out too). Having spent almost 10 years of my life as a competitve swimmer, and later years dreaming of boating- this was pure heaven. The history (est. 1877) doesn't hurt either...I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed this visit.



















1 comment:

  1. these are great! there is a big history of sailing in my family so i love anything boat related. my family and i sailed the SF bay on my late grandfather's 86-foot schooner that he built, the kaiulani, about 5 years ago. http://www.boatingsf.com/boatpage.php?boat=52

    i haven't been here but i did check out the used kitchenware shop when i was in SF last month! ; )

    xo joanna

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...