Saturday, March 3, 2012

stuck in the 60's

As much as I try to add more sleek black items into my wardrobe, I can't seem to stray from my flower child (let's pretend i wasn't born in the 80's). My ebay is filled with 60's/70's  space dye and multi-knit tops. I've bought Muji's recycled yarn socks and Theyskens Theory's knits for resort 2012 (making me feel a bit less granola).  Maybe if I mix these with some black...K won't yell at me for posting?
Happy (shopping?) Weekend! -S




muji
Shakuhachi

Theyskens Theory

etsy


buy shakuhachi &  theyskens versions
etsy and ebay links are my secret!

2 comments:

  1. Sara-I love this and I love you!! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. They remind me of some of the sweaters I used to knit years ago.

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...