Friday, April 1, 2011

Connecticut x Brooklyn

 On Friday, I went home to CT to spend time with our parents/#1 fans. I love going home to hole up in pj's, watch movies, eat well  too much, and shop with my mom. When I found these stubbs and wootton babies in Greenwich, I grabbed them immediately. Gross that they are not brand new? Perhaps...but worth cleaning for the ethnic raffia that will never be made again? Yes. 
Below are photos K took of me wearing them back in BK." 





glimpse of my faded lavender hair  *squint and you might see at bottoms.

stubbs worn with vtg leather jacket, levi's, vtg pink oxford, and Ralph Lauren sunglasses 

3 comments:

  1. dye it again please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Should have kept them when they were offered:)

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...