Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Other New York

We get that living in NYC is great. Yes, we know it's unlike any other city. But sometimes you just have to get away. Places like Hudson, NY are the perfect escape to regain your sanity...(or not).
A 2hr. train ride and you are smack in the center of town.
If only I could move into one of these weathered homes and fill it with goodies from the local shops.
I would "antique" all day, eat locally grown veggies baguettes with cheese,
and drink my wine as if living in Paris.
 







images of what I'd fill my dream Hudson home with (from Hudson shops) to come...

-S

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Can't wait to go there myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many gems to be had in the Hudson Valley, if you know where to look..

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...