Saturday, February 19, 2011

about damn time...

We finally took the plunge. After comparing our poorer-quality pictures to those of our favorite blogs websites, we invested in a mid-range priced DSLR. This took a while, because I am crazy when it comes to buying anything (random unnecessary ebay or vintage store splurges excluded). After realizing- aside from the one photography course in college, we aren't exactly aiming to be the next Irving Penns- we bought a T1i. Here is a glimpse of Karen on Saturday (how else do we practice?!). I swear- we did more than get dressed to get donuts...the rest of our day will be in posts to follow.

 vtg Ralph Lauren Sweater via ebay
vtg hiking boots from our favorite bk thrift store
attention craving kitten-Belly Brown



um not Karen's bike (of course to anyone who knows her) but my LLBean bag and Barbour Duffle


we're getting there!

5 comments:

  1. Satchamo!
    Grab Bag! Hang the boots by my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the photos with the new camera! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo!! My parents bought me one for the bday, but I think I still need to upgrade it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard for m to think of a better reason to get dressed than a doughnut.

    Have fun with the new camera. You picked a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete

spread the love

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...